- In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to pay the following referral fees for each Placement (the “Referral Fees”). A ‘Placement’ occurs once the Student has accepted an offer.
1.1 Where the Student, on the first day the Placement is neither in Higher or Further Education nor a Higher or Further Education graduate, then the referral fee shall be £50.
1.2 Where the Student, on the first day the Placement is in Higher or Further Education or is a Higher or Further Education graduate, then the referral fee shall be £100.
- We will raise invoices on or after each Placement. Invoices are payable within 30 days of receipt.
- Referral Fees are exclusive of VAT, which shall be charged at the prevailing rate.
- For the avoidance of doubt:
4.1. a Referral Fee is due for the Placement in relation to each of the following type of Work Experience:
- A day or longer insight placement.
- An internship of placement for a set amount of time e.g. one month.
- An embedded internship where the Student works for a set time each week or month e.g. every Wednesday afternoon.
- A placement or sandwich year as part of a course.
- An apprenticeship.
- A part-time or full-time job.
4.2. A Referral Fee is chargeable in the following circumstances:
- For every first Placement of a Student,
- For every subsequent Placement of the same Student into different roles or different Work Experiences e.g. if the Student joins for an insight week and invited back for a longer internship.
- We are entitled to increase the Referral Fees and/or add additional fees on ninety days’ written notice.