- In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to pay “placement fees” subject to the duration of the placement and the type of service plan you have with us. A ‘Placement’ occurs once the young person has accepted an offer. The fee is payable for every young talent placed. The placement fees applied can be found here.
- At the point you offer a placement to a young talent, we will require your payment details to process the fee, prior to sharing the offer with you young person.
- Placement Fees are exclusive of VAT, which shall be charged at the prevailing rate.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a Placement Fee is due for all Placements. These include, but not limited to, the following types of opportunities.
- A Placement Fee is chargeable in the following circumstances:
- For every first Placement of a young person
- For every subsequent Placement of the same young person into different roles or different Work Placement (e.g. if the young person joins for an insight week and invited back for a longer internship).
6. We are entitled to increase the Placement Fees and/or add additional fees with 24hrs notice placed on the website. Changes will apply to new opportunities placed on the platform after the 24hr notice period has passed. All opportunities on the platform before the notice period expires will be charged on the previous fee structure.