- In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to pay the following referral fees for each Placement (the “Referral Fees”). A ‘Placement’ occurs once the young person has accepted an offer. The fee is a standard £100 per young person placed.
- Workfinder will raise invoices on or after each Placement. Invoices are payable within 30 days of receipt. Interest will be added thereafter at the BoE base rate +2%.
- Referral Fees are exclusive of VAT, which shall be charged at the prevailing rate.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a Referral Fee is due for all Placements. These include, but not limited to, the following types of opportunities:
- A day or longer insight placement.
- An internship of placement for a set amount of time (e.g. one month).
- An embedded internship where the young person works for a set time each week or month (e.g. every Wednesday afternoon).
- A placement or sandwich year as part of a course.
- An apprenticeship.
- A part-time or full-time job.
5. A Referral Fee is chargeable in the following circumstances:
- For every first Placement of a young person
- For every subsequent Placement of the same young person into different roles or different Work Experiences (e.g. if the young person joins for an insight week and invited back for a longer internship).
6. We are entitled to increase the Referral Fees and/or add additional fees with 24hrs notice placed on the website. Changes will apply to new opportunities placed on the platform after the 24hr notice period has passed. All opportunities on the platform before the notice period expires will be charged on the previous fee structure.